CoPAP is now processing your request.
This page will be automatically updated every 30 seconds. You can also reload it manually.
Once the job has finished, several links to the output files will appear below.
If you wish to view these results at a later time without recalculating them, please bookmark this page or save the link: http://copap.tau.ac.il/results/Gallery/Toy/output.php.
The results will be kept in the server for three months.
Job title: Toy example
Presence-Absence = Presence-Absence Data
Tree = Tree
Genes annotation file = Genes annotation file
co-evolutionary interactions p-value: 0.01
accuracy level of co-evolution inference: normal speed and accuracy
gain & loss rates:variable rate among sites
rate distribution type: gamma plus invariant category
Correction for un-observable data
minimum number of ones: 1
minimum number of zeros: 0
Estimation of model parameters
estimate all model parameters using likelihood: yes
estimate branch lengths using likelihood: no
optimization level: medium
number of categories: 3
Visualize co-evolutionary network using Cytoscape
- Download network files for Cytoscape (network in sif format; node attributes file (.noa); edges attributes file (.nea))Global properties of the networkPosition-specific projection of pattern onto the phylogeny
- Project positionCo-evolutionary analysis statistics
- Number of significant interactions = 19, with FDR of 0.01
- FDR (BH threshold) for selected p-value of 0.01 = 0.000856757
- Number of tested interaction (pairs of genes with minimal evolution) = 105
- Number of simulated interactions to infer co-evolution (pairs of simulated positions) = 45255716
- Duration of estimating evolutionary model parameter = 0.000 minutes
- Duration of mapping events = 0.017 minutes
- Mean duration of co-evolution simulations (per iteration) = 0.857 minutes, with 10 iterations.
- Total running time = 8.567 minutesUnderlying evolutionary model used in the analysis
Questions and comments are welcome! Please